Make a difference
You can make a big difference to the lives of some of the UK’s most vulnerable children with Childhood First.
Becoming an advocate
- Raise awareness about Childhood First’s therapeutic communities and their life-saving work
- Help Childhood First to widen its network of Friends and supporters – individuals, charitable trusts and foundations, companies, etc. (Link to Donate page)
- Join one of Childhood First’s Friends groups in Kent, Norfolk or Northamptonshire
Lending us your professional expertise
- Lend Childhood First your professional expertise to help the charity realise a project, or further the development of the charity’s work
Investing in the future of some of the most needy children in our society
- Help Childhood First to raise vital voluntary donations to fund new facilities, equipment and service for the benefit of the children in the charity’s care, as well as any improvements that we need to make to existing ones
- Becoming a member of the annual dinner event committee
- Becoming a member of Childhood First’s Development Committee
If you would like to become involved and find out more about how you can help, please contact Gemma Oxley on 020 7928 7388 or contact us online.
Because Childhood First works with extremely vulnerable children, we are not able to offer volunteering opportunities that involve direct contact with the children and young people.